Sep 10, 2013

Tan Yakiniku

Tan isone of the most authentic Yakiniku (Japanese beef BBQ) places in town. Recently for the first time, Buffet plan has been added in to their Ekamai Parklane Branch. The price is pinned at 499B+.

I am a big fan of Tan Yakiniku myself, I didn't hestitate to try out. What I had at Tan for buffet dinner was beyond expectation. I must say this is one of the finest Yakiniku Buffet in town.


Wagyu Karubi.

 

Wagyu Rosu.


Tongue



Wagyu Katabara


The beef quality was more than satisfying overall. Seriouly 499B+ is even cheap for this grade of beef. They also have 5% discount by citibank credit card payment. We paid 507B nett for each person. By all means, this is a must for beef lover.



Tan Yakiniku (Ekamai Parklane Branch)
2nd flr. Ekaimai Parklane
02-382-1601




No comments:

Post a Comment