Aug 25, 2013

Fufu Shabu

On my way to office, I spotted a newly opened Taiwanese Shabu place called Fufu Shabu. After a few minutes of googling, I found that this is a Shabu joint with reputation of their all-you-eat Haagen Dazs Ice cream with reasonable price pinned down at 499B++/ per head.



Soon later, my friends and I decided to give it a try.




Soup for hotpot comes in 6 variations.
Plain Taiwannese Shabu soup, Vegetarian, Chinese Herbal soup, Spicy Sichuan pepper Soup, Thai Tomyam soup and Black Pepper soup.  





We had ourselves a combination of Plian soup and Sichuan pepper soup.




My facvourite cut of beef, Brisket.




You can arrange your own dipping sauce by combining seasonings and herbs at the seasoning bar.




My dipping sauce.




Self service Dumpling and veggie from the buffet bar.




Dumplings and veggies.






Seafoods.



Cotton Candy maker is installed next to the buffet bar.




My first self-made cotton candy. Not a very professional one. LOL




Here comes the star of the meal.




6 flavors were available on the day of my visit.
Green Tea / Mango / Cookie&cream / Coffee / Strawberry / Rum Raisin




After meal coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment